Re: Where is the Pounds Sterling sign?

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 23:51:23 -0600, John W. Vinson
<jvinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:38:00 -0700, carolethecatlover
<carolethecatlover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I need to write Pounds Sterling ...where is this sign?

Depends on your keyboard settings. It's not a single keystroke on the American
keyboard (and of course I have no way to know what your keyboard setting might

You can get it with any keyboard, though, by setting the Num Lock key, holding
down Alt, and typing 0163 on the numeric keypad: £.

John W. Vinson [MVP]

The zero is not required for extended key calls.