RE: Setting password
- From: camilia <camilia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:34:00 -0800
You are right, I meant whenevr someone tries to open the database (launches):-)
I have my database on the shared server, so I want whoever opens it put the
Thansk and hope I am more clear this time
? double-clicks? I'm not sure if I understand your question..
If you mean that it require a password whenever someone launches the
database, the yes setting a database password will do this.
If this isn't what you meant could you explain a bit more so I can try and
answer your question properly.
Is there any way that I can set up a password that every time someone double
click on the database, it will ask for it???
For a simple database level password all you have to do is go to the Tools
menu, select Security and the select Set Database Password...
I want to put a password on my database that everytime someone wants to open
the database, it will ask for the password.
- Prev by Date: RE: Required field on form
- Next by Date: RE: using Outlook in Access
- Previous by thread: Info Help: Emailing from Access via Outlook
- Next by thread: Re: Setting password