Re: where do I get training for these programs as beginner?

Not an online source but a very good one is VBA Developer's Handbook
by Ken Getz and Mike Gilbert published by Sybex. It's available from
Barnes & Noble both new and used.

HTH
--
-Larry-
--

"Larry Linson" <bouncer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
And, don't forget the free online courses you can find by following
the
Learning or Training links at http://office.micrsoft.com. There are
quite a
number of brief online courses, aimed at the end-user (last I
looked, none
were "VBA programming oriented."

Larry Linson
Microsoft Access MVP