Calendar in Text Box

Hi and thanks for helping me.

I have a form with a Text Box (Contract Date) I maually input the date but
would like to have somekind of pop up calendar and selct the date. How do i
do that?

Thanks

Guenther Schmitt

  • PROBLEM SOLVED THANKS
    ... I have a form with a Text Box I maually input the date ... but would like to have somekind of pop up calendar and selct the date. ...
  • Re: Calendar in Text Box
    ... Well you could use Microsoft's ActiveX Calendar Control or use one of ... They are much better than MS Calendar. ... would like to have somekind of pop up calendar and selct the date. ... Guenther Schmitt ...