Conditional Format whole line

Is it possible to use the conditional format to highlight the entire line
when one cell meets the condition? This is in a subform datasheet that is
based on query. If the cell is less then or equal to 0 I want the whole line
highlighted.

Is this possble?

--
Matt Campbell
mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com

  • RE: Conditional Format - Formula
    ... I used the conditional format ... the conditional format will never attempt the ... highlight the third column cell in one color, but if only the second two ... I need to highlight the third column cell a different ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: How do I do conditional format based on a cell with a formula?
    ... Any thoughts on how to highlight the column - ... perhaps a second conditional format for if the column is the current date? ... The date cell just has a formula plus 1, ...
  • Re: highlight current day in the sheet
    ... I need a simple macro that will search lets say..column C and highlight ... red the cells that contain todays date and highlight ... Move to cell C1. ... Click OK to finish assigning this conditional format to cell C1. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Conditional formats
    ... if column A (e.g. cell A1) stores your value like 'Outstanding' and you ... want to highlight the columns A:F try the following: ... goto the conditional format dialog and enter the formula ...
  • Re: Find cell value, set cell shading
    ... conditional format and paste it over the range, I will wipe out the manual ... through each cell individually inside your macro seeing if its ColorIndex ... I have now copied to a distant part of Worksheet A the status of each task ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)