Conditional Format whole line

Is it possible to use the conditional format to highlight the entire line
when one cell meets the condition? This is in a subform datasheet that is
based on query. If the cell is less then or equal to 0 I want the whole line

Is this possble?

Matt Campbell
mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com

Message posted via

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Conditional Format - Formula
    ... I used the conditional format ... the conditional format will never attempt the ... highlight the third column cell in one color, but if only the second two ... I need to highlight the third column cell a different ...
  • Re: How do I do conditional format based on a cell with a formula?
    ... Any thoughts on how to highlight the column - ... perhaps a second conditional format for if the column is the current date? ... The date cell just has a formula plus 1, ...
  • Re: highlight current day in the sheet
    ... I need a simple macro that will search lets say..column C and highlight ... red the cells that contain todays date and highlight ... Move to cell C1. ... Click OK to finish assigning this conditional format to cell C1. ...
  • Re: Conditional formats
    ... if column A (e.g. cell A1) stores your value like 'Outstanding' and you ... want to highlight the columns A:F try the following: ... goto the conditional format dialog and enter the formula ...
  • Re: Find cell value, set cell shading
    ... conditional format and paste it over the range, I will wipe out the manual ... through each cell individually inside your macro seeing if its ColorIndex ... I have now copied to a distant part of Worksheet A the status of each task ...