Re: Access 2007 Command Buttons under Vista
- From: ChrisK <ChrisK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 19:45:00 -0700
Thanks Arvin. The Dell box came preinstalled with Vista Ultimate and being a
top line PC, should have no problems with Vista. I'll just keep checking for
any video card updates from time to time.
"Arvin Meyer [MVP]" wrote:
"ChrisK" <ChrisK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message.
Thanks for the reply. I checked and the video driver is the latest one
(this is a new Dell box...) Any other suggestions?
Not really. Assuming that you have enough memory and resources, you may want
to run the Microsoft Vista upgrade Compatibility checker:
also, try some troubleshooting tips.
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
- Prev by Date: Re: Trying to close a form when empty
- Next by Date: Re: Access 2007 Command Buttons under Vista
- Previous by thread: Re: Access 2007 Command Buttons under Vista
- Next by thread: Re: Access 2007 Command Buttons under Vista