Re: Move Cursor too, not just Focus

"bhammer" <bhammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2911FF23-7D0C-4855-A980-8B633FA047AC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dirk,

Did your cursor move along with focus?

Define "cursor". The mouse pointer (generally referred to as the "cursor") did not move, but the text caret (indicating where keystrokes will be received) did. And keystrokes that I then made in my test did go into the current control on the right-hand form, where I had set the focus.

It is possible to move the mouse pointer, but I don't see the point in that.

I wouldn't expect that it makes any
difference how the Right subforms recordset is produced, but I can try using
the LinkMasterField method you describe.

I'm inclined to agree with you, but I just wanted to note that there was a slight difference in how I set up my form.

Just to make clear, my issue is not with producing the correct record list
on the Right subform, but to get the Focus (AND the cursor) to move from the
clicked field in the Left subform to the Right.

Understood.

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
www.datagnostics.com