Re: Crosstab query
- From: rama <chanattu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 13:20:32 -0700 (PDT)
On May 28, 12:24 pm, KARL DEWEY <KARLDE...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
This should do it. Add more fields for the rest of your priorities.
SELECT Sum(IIF([Priority]="A",1,0)) AS [Priority A],
Sum(IIF([Priority]="B",1,0)) AS [Priority B],
Sum(IIF([Priority]="C",1,0)) AS [Priority C]
Add criteria as needed.
Build a little - Test a little
I am looking for some help to finish my access report.
In my access database I got table called tblJobs. There are some
fields - Date, Job, Priority etc. Each Job will have a Priority and it
can be 'A' or 'B' or 'C'. In my date wise report I wanted to summaries
the Priority like how many A, How many B, How many C etc. For that I
run a Crosstab query and the query runs fine. But now I am unable to
pull this single row data from Crosstab query to my report. Or is
there some other way to summaries the priority to a single line.
Rama- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
Thanks a lot for the help. Exactly this is what I was trying for.
- Prev by Date: RE: Yes/No checkbox is no longer a checkbox
- Next by Date: RE: Yes/No checkbox is no longer a checkbox
- Previous by thread: RE: Crosstab query
- Next by thread: Re: "on open" or "on load"