Re: DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, problem

Hello Doug,
Thanks for the reply. Yes the arguments are variables.
As I mentioned the code is in fact creating the new worksheet in the
spreadsheet and inserting the first line (the headers/field names)
from the data table. So it seems to be able to recognise the table,
find the spreadsheet, create the new worksheet and insert the header
row, then give up and tell me it cannot find the table? There is some
400 records in the table it seems not to want to move. I have checked
references, and compacted the mbd. Bizarre!

I have reverted back to an older version of this front end and it is
working okay. (It has had several revisions of other reports etc
since, but not this particular one). It works okay.
From what I can find searching error 3011 I see references to corrupt
databases etc. I will copy/ recreate this report code into a new
module in a new mbd first and then bring it back in.

Cheers,
Piri

On May 7, 12:01 am, "Douglas J. Steele"