Re: IMDB/CDDB

Barry <Barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I'm far from an expert coder and the API may be
somewhat over my head. I was indeed hoping to see some examples. If you run
accross anything I would be most grateful for the heads up.

I asked my fellow MVPs and was pointed to the following sample code
which was demo'd to us MVPs.

http://www.utteraccess.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=48&Number=1381175&Zf=f48&Zw=amazon&Zg=0&Zl=a&Main=1381175&Search=true&where=&Zu=&Zd=l&Zn=&Zt=1&Zs=a&Zy=#Post1381175&Zp=

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.

  • Re: IMDB/CDDB
    ... I'm not sure at quick glance if I understand it all ... somewhat over my head. ... I asked my fellow MVPs and was pointed to the following sample code ... Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Is there a way of fetching the date/time or size of a file on the Internet?
    ... You want to send HEAD instead of GET. ... header while GET returns the header and content. ... to read from cache it appears to be just another wrapper ... Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP ...
  • Re: Access/Office 07
    ... We MVPs saw the same, ... feel that the same holds true for moving to XML. ... require work learning the new commands, ... Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Is there a way of fetching the date/time or size of a file on the Internet?
    ... Probably easier to just grab the ... If the file changes everyday, ... So when HEAD is used, 285 bytes are used, while ... Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP ...
  • Re: IMDB/CDDB
    ... somewhat over my head. ... Search those sites looking for developer or API (application ... Amazon have a similar program which would likely suffice. ... There are way too many hits on "microsoft access" amazon soa to wade ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)