Combo Box Columns

I have a combo box on a login page which has 4 columns. Once the right user
id and password are entered the login page goes to a form that is unbound and
has a subform on it. The subform is supposed to show open tickets for the
person who logged in. I am having problems getting Column(3) from login to
the query that is to show their tickets. I have tried so many things I really
do not know where to go from here.

Query for login combo box:

SELECT tblEmployees.lngMyEmpID, tblEmployees.strWorkID, tblEmployees.
strEmpName, tblEmployees.strEmpID
FROM tblEmployees;

Query for subform:

SELECT [Maint Records].ID, [Maint Records].strEmpID, [Maint Records].
strWorkID, [Maint Records].[Date Issued], [Maint Records].Action, [Maint
Records].Problem, [Maint Records].[Date Resolved], [Maint Records].Status,
[Maint Records].[Ticket Number], [Maint Records].Notes
FROM tblEmployees INNER JOIN [Maint Records] ON tblEmployees.strEmpID =
[Maint Records].strEmpID
WHERE ((([Maint Records].strEmpID)=Forms!splash!cboEmployee.Column(3)))
ORDER BY [Maint Records].[Date Issued] DESC;

Help..................

TIA
Gerald

  • Re: Combo Box Columns
    ... The subform is supposed to show open tickets for the ... I am having problems getting Columnfrom login ... the query that is to show their tickets. ... SELECT tblEmployees.lngMyEmpID, tblEmployees.strWorkID, tblEmployees. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Combo Box Columns
    ... Use the text box in your query criteria. ... The subform is supposed to show open tickets for the ... I am having problems getting Columnfrom login ... SELECT tblEmployees.lngMyEmpID, tblEmployees.strWorkID, tblEmployees. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • RE: Web query problem when password required
    ... Madhan, ... The problem with login is solved but the problem with query is not yet ... .WebDisableDateRecognition = False ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Query on SQL Server 2000 Linked Table Doesnt Provide Correct Results
    ... You may be able to use Lenin a calculated query field to determine if the count of characters is not what you expect. ... I have some backend tables in a SQL Server 2000 Database linked into ... User daemon value rlogin is true ... User bin value login is true ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • RE: constructing a http request using LWP..
    ... but i have to do this on linux. ... With this you don't have to worry about constructing the query string. ... is it possible to automate the login and log out say from yahoo mail ...
    (perl.beginners)