Combo Box Columns
- From: "gjameson via AccessMonster.com" <u21717@uwe>
- Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 19:59:18 GMT
I have a combo box on a login page which has 4 columns. Once the right user
id and password are entered the login page goes to a form that is unbound and
has a subform on it. The subform is supposed to show open tickets for the
person who logged in. I am having problems getting Column(3) from login to
the query that is to show their tickets. I have tried so many things I really
do not know where to go from here.
Query for login combo box:
SELECT tblEmployees.lngMyEmpID, tblEmployees.strWorkID, tblEmployees.
Query for subform:
SELECT [Maint Records].ID, [Maint Records].strEmpID, [Maint Records].
strWorkID, [Maint Records].[Date Issued], [Maint Records].Action, [Maint
Records].Problem, [Maint Records].[Date Resolved], [Maint Records].Status,
[Maint Records].[Ticket Number], [Maint Records].Notes
FROM tblEmployees INNER JOIN [Maint Records] ON tblEmployees.strEmpID =
WHERE ((([Maint Records].strEmpID)=Forms!splash!cboEmployee.Column(3)))
ORDER BY [Maint Records].[Date Issued] DESC;
Message posted via AccessMonster.com
- Prev by Date: Re: How To Filter Form I Am In
- Next by Date: Re: Combo Box Columns
- Previous by thread: Re: How To Filter Form I Am In
- Next by thread: Re: Combo Box Columns