Re: Pivot Table

Hi again Gunny ...

"'69 Camaro" <ForwardZERO_SPAM.To.69Camaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:uL%23NdFMZGHA.1220@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<snip>
His need to hide behind an alias to ask a question speaks volumes IMO.

Volumes the size of mountains. Wait a minute . . . you aren't taking a
stab at _my_ alias, are you? I know to stay on my toes when you're
around. Those zingers of yours hit their targets spot on! ;-)

You flatter me sir, I'm not that clever! As far as I can remember you've
always used the '69 Camaro alias, but then my memory doesn't always serve me
well :-)

<snip>

It takes effort, time and some degree of skill, but you know as well as I
do that it's a successful strategy. A fortunate side effect is that by
working at this strategy, one can develop a reputation over time as an
authority in specific areas, or even on a general topic, so it's well
worth pursuing, even if there isn't a monetary reward.

Absolutely.

Regards,
Keith.

  • Re: problems installing GnuPG from ITUG library
    ... gpg: WARNING: program may create a core file! ... Does it make a difference whether thae user (or alias) has an initial-di8rectory set in Safguard? ... If it works with the user having set an initial directory, but the same thing does not for an alias, I guess you'd have to recompile the darn thing with a minor modification: ...
    (comp.sys.tandem)
  • Re: header files including other files
    ... snip ... ... You can only create types in C with struct or enums. ... is simply an alias, including those unint8_ts etc. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: C5 woes. How stable is VFP really?
    ... Somehow, VFP lost the alias. ... so I just closed with a bare use instead. ...