Re: Pivot Table
- From: "Keith Wilby" <here@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:34:40 +0100
Hi again Gunny ...
"'69 Camaro" <ForwardZERO_SPAM.To.69Camaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
His need to hide behind an alias to ask a question speaks volumes IMO.
Volumes the size of mountains. Wait a minute . . . you aren't taking a
stab at _my_ alias, are you? I know to stay on my toes when you're
around. Those zingers of yours hit their targets spot on! ;-)
You flatter me sir, I'm not that clever! As far as I can remember you've
always used the '69 Camaro alias, but then my memory doesn't always serve me
It takes effort, time and some degree of skill, but you know as well as I
do that it's a successful strategy. A fortunate side effect is that by
working at this strategy, one can develop a reputation over time as an
authority in specific areas, or even on a general topic, so it's well
worth pursuing, even if there isn't a monetary reward.
- Prev by Date: Re: Imagebox, show a Shape when the user clicks on it
- Next by Date: Re: Run Time Error 3075 - extra bracket
- Previous by thread: Re: Pivot Table
- Next by thread: Auto Scroll to the fare Left of a subForm in DataSheet view.