Re: Copying text to the ClipBoard in VBA

See http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0049.htm

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:21:54 -0500, "Powderfinger" <PFinger@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Anyone know how to copy a text string to the ClipBoard in VBA?

Gratefulness beforehand.

--
John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP]

Please respond in the newgroup and not by email.

  • Re: Change Link Table to Local Table With VBA
    ... >accomplish the same thing through VBA? ... I found the copy command: ... John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)
  • Re: Really Long Expression
    ... the simple VBA approach is along these ... John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP] ... Please respond in the newgroup and not by email. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Programming MS Words in VBA
    ... bra bra bra ... At run time VBA complains with a run-time error of Data Out Range. ... John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: how to import an xml file into access
    ... VBA) Application.ImportXML. ... Access first. ... John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)
  • Re: form fields
    ... Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP ... My form is called Details my 1st field is called NoSubjects and this looks ... I don't know VBA so I ... to the main table by RegistrationID. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)