after update stopped working

Hello I wonder if any one can help me.
ms access 2000, pro win xp home
I use a form in datasheet view to enter dates of death, ages of death and
date of birth.
I calculate year of birth if no date of birth by the following code in the
after update event of the year of birth field
YoB = YEAR(DoD) - AoD
Year of birth = year of death - age of death -- in english
this worked fine until a few days ago and has now stopped working.
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

  • Events of June 10th
    ... Pierre, marquis de Mascureau 67 years old ... Georg Borwin von Mecklenburg-Strelitz, ... death -> Thierry II de Hollande in 988 ... birth -> Jean, seigneur de Montcalm in 1407 ...
    (alt.talk.royalty)
  • Sneaking in under the radar
    ... The Bush junta wants to limit access to birth and death records while ... Prevention Act of 2004 is a regulation that bars most public access to birth ... Consider the public health implications. ... who searched the death certificates filed in the town office only ...
    (alt.politics)
  • just collecting on top of a planner past the tennis is too criminal for Aziz to calculate it
    ... When will you react the running plain injections before Ayman does? ... I'm not saying, interrupted Viktor Davis, that people don't die. ... am saying is that there is not enough Death. ... is too much Birth. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Mind over mentor
    ... so we know who inspired that particular ambition on his part. ... Man, Woman, Birth, Death, and Infinity. ... And, of course, Birth leads to ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: [GEN-BENELUX] Balbani Huguenots - (Mainly) Belgium
    ... protestantism in the family, and biographies of ... Birth: 19 November 1484 in I, Bruggia,, ... Death: after 1559 ...
    (soc.genealogy.benelux)