RE: LIST BOX ISSUES

You can make the order by any field you would like, selecting in at the row
source of the list box

Select [Person Name] , Address, Phone, Fax From TableName Order By [Person
Name]

That will sort the list box by person name Ascending, to sort Descecnding
you have to specify
Select [Person Name] , Address, Phone, Fax From TableName Order By [Person
Name] Desc

--
I hope that helped
Good luck