Re: Can I change look of MSGBOX
- From: "ThomasAJ" <ThomasAJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:20:02 -0700
Yes I could but I would love to just use an API and set a couple of bits
every now and then.
"Albert D.Kallal" wrote:
> Perhaps you can just build your own form that looks like a msgbox. If you
> open the form in dialog mode, then the calling code will wait just like it
> does for the msgbox command....
> Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP)
> Edmonton, Alberta Canada
- Prev by Date: Re: Can I change look of MSGBOX
- Next by Date: Can 'Save MDE as' dialogue be opened in code
- Previous by thread: Re: Can I change look of MSGBOX
- Next by thread: Can 'Save MDE as' dialogue be opened in code