Re: Can I change look of MSGBOX

Yes I could but I would love to just use an API and set a couple of bits
every now and then.

"Albert D.Kallal" wrote:

> Perhaps you can just build your own form that looks like a msgbox. If you
> open the form in dialog mode, then the calling code will wait just like it
> does for the msgbox command....
> --
> Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP)
> Edmonton, Alberta Canada
> pleaseNOOSpamKallal@xxxxxxx

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Easy (for you) question
    ... MsgBox Application.WorksheetFunction.StDev ... I'm trying to get the standard deviation of the values in a one dimentional ... Is there a way of using the items in an array as the arguments for the ... Albert C ...
  • Re: Open Form using Form with MsgBox Error Response
    ... but if a number is entered that is not an assetid in the ... MsgBox "record not found" ... Cancel = True ... Albert D. Kallal ...
  • Re: Data Validation
    ... Thank you Albert and Bob. ... So, as Bob suggested, use the on-enter event of the control... ... MsgBox ... un-do editing. ...
  • Re: Help writing SQL in VBA
    ... MsgBox "Zip Found" ... It is a truck load of less code. ... Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP) ...
  • Re: E-mailing report
    ... that Albert made several weeks ago that addresses what you want to ... Bill ... > Following on from my previous post in regards to displaying the last ...