Locating true/false record

From: DRyan (DRyan.11v0el_at_nospam.MSAccessForum.com)
Date: 02/18/04

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 04:19:14 -0600

Hi, I am currently having a problem gettting a true/false
value from a table based on the values in the two other fields.
My three fields are in the table are client names, boxno, missing
(which is true/false). I have a combo box with clients names which
after update affects a list box contents (box no). Sometimes this list
box contains more than one value (a client may have >1 file). Depending
on which value of this box the user clicks on, I want the database to
tell me whether or not this file is missing (ie true / false for that
particular record).
Please help!

  • Locating a true/false value
    ... I am currently having a problem getting a true/false ... My three fields in the table are client names, boxno, missing (which is ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Locating true/false record
    ... I am currently having a problem gettting a true/false ... > My three fields are in the table are client names, boxno, missing ... > box contains more than one value (a client may have>1 file). ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: (un)solvable problem in excel ?
    ... End Sub ... best American Idol) is missing. ... John Glenn FALSE ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • SslStream AuthenticateAsServer help
    ... The SslStream class has a method named AuthenticateAsServer which uses a ... What's the behavior differences for true/false values? ... Does the client needs ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)