Re: "Reset" combo boxes
- From: AccessKay <AccessKay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 11:23:01 -0700
I tried this way too and it also works nicely. Thanks!
"Douglas J. Steele" wrote:
Me!NameOfComboBox = Null.
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
(no e-mails, please!)
"AccessKay" <AccessKay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have an unbound form with combo boxes used as filters for my reports.
can I reset the combo boxes back to blanks so the user doesn't have to
the form to choose a different filter selection? Can you set up a command
button that resets them?
Thanks for any suggestions.
- Prev by Date: RE: "Reset" combo boxes
- Next by Date: Re: Windows 7 Sendkeys
- Previous by thread: Re: "Reset" combo boxes
- Next by thread: Autoformats