Using Dlookup in form - New to Access

I am trying to use dlookup in a form where I would like an unbound combo box
to fill-in with all the grants of an organization where the organization name
is entered in the form. The grant and organization fields reside in
tblGrantInformation and the form is bound to tblGrantPayment. When attempting
to follow the suggested Dlookup format (walking through it via the dlookup
function) I am not able to get any results - the unbound combo box is empty.
Any help is much appreciated!

  • RE: Filling in form with recordset HELP
    ... > Fields are bound to controls on a form, but not to the database itself. ... This is the most common way to get the field data to display on your ... > The example I posted is for use with an unbound form. ... > Post your Dlookup code that is not working, and let's see if we can fix that. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • RE: Using Dlookup in form - New to Access
    ... dlookup is used to return a specific value not a list of values. ... you might consider using a listbox rather than the combo box to ... display the Grants for the selected organization. ... that would display the list of grants for the selected organization. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Show value in text box automatically
    ... ClientID as txtClientID on your Documents form, ... dbl-click your new unbound text box to bring up its propery sheet. ... How do I do a DLookUp? ...