Re: Looking for calendar template Monday through Friday only

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:28:02 -0700, lynnielaur
<lynnielaur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to create a single calendar each month that shows only Monday,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I want a template without
weekends. I usually create my calendars through Microsoft Word Calendar
Wizard, but there is no way to get rid of the Saturday and Sunday columns.

I would suggest asking this question in a newsgroup supporting
Microsoft Word - this group is for a different program, the database
software Microsoft Access.

John W. Vinson[MVP]

  • MICROSOFT WORD
    ... microsoft office compatible word processor ... microsoft word charictor map ... microsoft download word programs ... microsoft word cd label template ...
    (rec.music.classical)
  • RE: Word 2003 corruption
    ... our developer just found an article on the Laserfische website about ... from functioning correctly in Microsoft Word 2003. ... Delete the template and restart Word 2003. ... Visio installed. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Combo Box
    ... The form is protected using Microsoft Word 2003 "Tools/Protect Document" on ... services on a paid consulting basis. ... there is VBA Code within my document template. ... The lists are ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Formatting resume
    ... How to Minimize Metadata in Microsoft Word Documents" ... you might want to attach the Normal template instead (but ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs)
  • Re: More permanent "Fit to Page" in Word?
    ... it will then be saved to the attached template (which is ... Microsoft Word MVP ... like we can do in Excel, but I found only a reference to a temporary ... What is a more permanent way to set it as a document default, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)