Re: Looking for calendar template Monday through Friday only

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:28:02 -0700, lynnielaur
<lynnielaur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to create a single calendar each month that shows only Monday,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I want a template without
weekends. I usually create my calendars through Microsoft Word Calendar
Wizard, but there is no way to get rid of the Saturday and Sunday columns.

I would suggest asking this question in a newsgroup supporting
Microsoft Word - this group is for a different program, the database
software Microsoft Access.

John W. Vinson[MVP]
.