Re: Form with subform not refreshing
- From: "Roger Carlson" <NO-Roger.J.Carlson-SPAM@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:06:03 -0400
It sounds to me like you have not set the LinkChild / LinkParent properties
of the subform control properly.
MS Access MVP
Access Database Samples: www.rogersaccesslibrary.com
Want answers to your Access questions in your Email?
"Tami" <tami.lipham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a main form that contains a drop down box linked to my table ofalso
customers. I have a subform that lists all the orders from that customer.
My problem is that my main form retains the last customer looked up and
my subform includes my First order record (even though it doesn't belongto
that customer) and when I choose another customer, my first order recordis
changed to the retained customer.
How do I fix this?
- Prev by Date: Weekly Date Calculation
- Next by Date: RE: SetValue
- Previous by thread: Weekly Date Calculation
- Next by thread: Re: Form with subform not refreshing