Re: Display query results in datasheet subform

All you should need to do is set the SourceObject of the subform control to
your query name
Dim strYourQuery
strYourQuery = "qselYourQuery"
Me.subformctrl.SourceObject = "Query." & strYourQuery

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"JoeA2006" <JoeA2006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I need to allow users to drill down to records based on 3 criteria.
Location,
Date and Transaction category. I have set up three combo boxes and a
parameter query against a query based on the value of the three combo
boxes.
The query selects the correct records, however I need to display the
resulting records on the form(subform) in datasheet view. I have a
command
button to run the query once the combo box selections are made but the
results are displayed in a separate data sheet view but not on the form. I
also need for the user to add, edit records once they have drilled down to
the correct date location and category. Thanks

  • RE: Just starting to design a form (or is it a query?)
    ... A Form is used to display the data and allow ... A query can be the record source for a form. ... that match an ID in the Assessment table. ... Now, assuming this is the case, what you need is a form with a sub form. ...
  • Re: database lookup
    ... the query on the subsequent page, and display the "drill down" data. ... The thing with PHP and MySQL is that you need the user to do an action ... I tried to state that I have the database designed and implemented but I ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: DB Result Wizard Error
    ... Also noted that one folder, which contains no information can't be deleted, ... >> For instance Equipment Serial Number, Equipment Model Number, Cost Accounting ... >> to display the new equipment information. ... >> is in the table was added to the query. ...
  • Re: how to show two rows in an unbound continuous form
    ... Thanks a lot for your prompt response.Actually i thought of using crosstab ... I have created a crosstab query on the table i gave you earlier.The first ... have bound the form's controlsource also,of course). ... clue how to display the second row to show another leave period(01-05-2009 to ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: other table that stores data differently than ADO.Net datatable?
    ... >>> query the database everytime the user does a scroll (or page up/page ... >>> will display the next N records once the user has reached the last ... >>>> We have this huge application that's based on storing tons of data on ... >>>> datatable that stores a better way. ...