Re: Northwind Database Employee Form Photo

I appreciate that info! One of the things I am intersted in is how a user
adds/removes a photo and I like the way the NWIND form does that. I suspect
I could incorporate the two ideas, avoiding the OLE issues and still have
nice functionality for users adding pictures? I could sure use some help.
I'm fairly new to Access.

Advice?

Thanks again!!!

.