error message

my users are reporting the following message: "Can't open a form whose
underlying query contains a user-defined function that attempts to set or get
the form's RecordsetClone property." what does that mean? it occures when
they try to sun a select query with a criteria that reads: Like "*" & [enter
order #] & "*" on the order number field. please help.

  • Re: Using DLookup inside a user-defined function which is inside a query
    ... "Lane" wrote in message ... I am not sure if using DLookup inside a user-defined function and then ... "Cannot open a form whose underlying query contains a user-defined ... I never use RecordsetClone property in my code. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • mouse scroll button
    ... whenever i use the mouse scroll button, ... cannot open a form where underlying query contains a user-defined function ... that attempts to set or get the form's RecordsetClone property. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.setupconfig)