using outlook 2007 to send an HTML <form>

Hi,
I want to send emails to users saved in a 2007 Access database.
I figured out how to send HTML content. But, the <form> tag is not
recognized :(

And, is there a way to add dynamic content eg. input text that appears
when i click on a radio button ?
Is this behaviour supported by access/outlook ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

-steeve

  • Re: ruby html (or xhtml) forms class...
    ... xx is a library designed to extend ruby objects with html, xhtml, and xml ... xml or xhtml as clean looking and natural as ruby it self. ... attributes may be passed to any tag method as either symbol or string. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: CSS Safari Problem (Mac)
    ... indirectly quoted, ... anything to say on my point: mixing HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0 is clueless. ... The closed meta tag was copied and pasted from Google's Webmaster ... But since this is Usenet, many likely are aware that the theme song ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Dynamically assigning functions with parameters to events
    ... which in turn does the work at mouseover-time: ... `onmouseover' is an attribute of the `body' element in Valid HTML ... its start tag. ... That it works in a handful of ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: non-backtracking subexpression
    ... (The regex could be split in several lines once this message is ... Here the html element of interest is located. ... opening tag, closing tag, and the text in between the tags. ... This expression matches the opening tag. ...
  • wierd behavior in program
    ... I am reading a file with html tags in ... I read each tag and push it on the stack and pop it when I ... int degree; ...
    (comp.lang.c)