Re: Number Keys not functioning Properly

NUMLOCK gets disabled if you use sendkeys more than once, or if you use
"true" for the "Wait" parameter, or if you use DoEvents after the sendkeys
code. The solution is to avoid sendkeys or close the app and restart it
again (which generally works). Most of the time sendkeys can be avoided by
using other commands.

Chris
Microsoft MVP

G-man wrote:
I can not seem to get my number keys to work. One day they were working and
the next day they are not. I have switched key boards and it the same
problem. My regular numbers work but the number key pad is not working.

It also happening in other aps such as word and in email.

Any help. Yes the keyboard is plug in and the num locks are on.