Re: Export with HTML in field, how to stop converting to HTML

This is a guess, I have little experience with exporting to html.
Create an extra column in the query that is the recordsource for the form -
this column's data is the text before it is converted.
For your export, create a new query that includes the new column, but
excludes the column where you converted the text.

Jeanette Cunningham

"xsdaver" <xsdaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a database where I have a cell that's a link to a picture. I run a
query that adds the required text to make the link appear as a little icon
that takes you to the picture when you click it. That all works fine.
However, when I export it to HTML, access converts the cell text to
display
on an HTML page, not to be the HTML function that I want. How can I tell
Access to export that one field exactly as it is and not convert it?

  • Re: PSP
    ... % Suciu and Pusztai ... Furthermore, if a query fails, it does not ... look like it allows the programmer to directly mix the Prolog and HTML. ...
    (comp.lang.prolog)
  • [NEWS] IBM Informix Web DataBlade Vulnerability Allows SQL Injection
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... When a user makes a page request, webdriver executes a query that will ... This query is vulnerable to SQL injection ... returns some processed HTML. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • IBM Informix Web DataBlade: SQL injection
    ... SQL code is executed under the uid that webdriver connects as. ... This query is vulnerable to SQL ... processed HTML. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • IBM Informix Web DataBlade: Auto-decoding HTML entities
    ... IBM Informix Web DataBlade: Auto-decoding HTML entities ... IDS and WDB versions seem to be irrelevant). ... Malicious user may insert SQL code in form input and have it ... $'ed it should thus be safe to use it in an SQL query, ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Converting Perl Web Report to Python
    ... by allowing the user to pass in an SQL query parameter to the sql ...
    (comp.lang.python)