Re: Export with HTML in field, how to stop converting to HTML
- From: "Jeanette Cunningham" <nnn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:02:43 +1100
This is a guess, I have little experience with exporting to html.
Create an extra column in the query that is the recordsource for the form -
this column's data is the text before it is converted.
For your export, create a new query that includes the new column, but
excludes the column where you converted the text.
"xsdaver" <xsdaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a database where I have a cell that's a link to a picture. I run a
query that adds the required text to make the link appear as a little icon
that takes you to the picture when you click it. That all works fine.
However, when I export it to HTML, access converts the cell text to
on an HTML page, not to be the HTML function that I want. How can I tell
Access to export that one field exactly as it is and not convert it?
- Prev by Date: Re: VBSript to read multiple CSV files & write out to 1 CSV file
- Next by Date: Re: Use Office to enter data into a form online. (Like a signup form)
- Previous by thread: Re: Why is my web query not updating properly in excel?
- Next by thread: Re: Use Office to enter data into a form online. (Like a signup form)