Re: Word cursor speed

you might try posting to a Word newsgroup. this newsgroup addresses
questions about MS Access relational database software.

"JOEB" <JOEB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Even with the cursor speed in Word set to Fast, it's not fast enough.
Anyway
> to increase cursor speed. Anyway MS might write a patch to allow Word
user's
> to increase cursor speed should they so choose?
>
> ----------------
this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9c634773-8c4c-40db-9a4c-18d1908925a1&dg=microsoft.public.access.externaldata

  • Re: Your stupid questionnaire
    ... Kassie Kasselman ... suggestion, IT AGAIN FAILED I AGAIN GET THE MESSAGE Notification failed. ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Spell check that checks that day of week and date coincide
    ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... suggestions with the most votes. ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Cannot add all mail from a domain to junk mail
    ... | Shouldnt the junk mail work the same way? ... | This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... To vote for this suggestion, ... | Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Your stupid questionnaire
    ... suggestion, IT AGAIN FAILED I AGAIN GET THE MESSAGE Notification failed. ... Having answered to your stupid questionnaire a ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • RE: Columns Problem?
    ... For Each shp In ActiveSheet.Shapes ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)