lotus approach queries VS access queries.

Hi,

We are migrating from approach to access.

My basic understanding of the procedure is that the data has to be
migrated and all the other features like forms and reports have to be
recreated.

Is 'Approach query' different from MS Access query? Can this be assumed
to be replaced by Access query?

cheers,
Nuti

  • lotus approach queries VS access queries.
    ... We are migrating from approach to access. ... My basic underastanding of the procedure is that the data has to be ... migrated and all the other features like forms and reports have to be ... Is 'Approach query' different from MS Access query? ...
    (microsoft.public.access.conversion)
  • Re: Attachmate 3270 emulator --> IBM PCOMM emulator
    ... maps, fonts, and to some degree even with the way terminal emulation is ... Extra has a lot more features than Pcomm as well -- users may ... > are thinking of migrating to the IBM PCOMM emulator. ...
    (comp.terminals)
  • Re: [RFC] Limit the size of the pagecache
    ... Because some customers are migrated from mainframes, they want to control ... almost all features in OS, IOW, designing memory usages. ... "Because some customers are migrating from mainframes, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Ethtool ioctl disable???
    ... While migrating a virtual network driver from 2.4 to 2.6, I'm facing some ... There is one that is due to some new features of 2.6 which is ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.system)
  • Re: VS2010 and VS2008 Compatibility
    ... but clearly MS have not been forthcoming. ... The problem is that the VS "features" are version specific. ... migrating a team from VS2003 to VS2005 with code in a VCS; ... then their code needs to change. ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.general)