Re: Adp to asp web page

you should run out and buy a copy of Dreamweaver; MIcrosoft is a bunch
of drunk retards that dont understand web development

DesCF wrote:
Thanks for that. Interesting. I went and opened an ADP and everything
seemed to be working just fine including creating a new table. However,
when I went into the connection box, it listed my server but in the drop
down list it was not listed - in fact when I dropped the list it
automatically attached '\SQLEXPRESS' to my server name. My databases were
no longer available and the connection failed. So I removed '\SQLEXPRESS'
and everything worked fine again. As far as I know there is only SQL
Server 8 on my machine now so I went into Program Files\Microsoft SQL
Server to see what is there. There are 2 folders, one called MSSQL and
the other called MSSQL.1. My databases are in the MSSQL\Data folder along
with master and model and so forth. The new stuff (incuding master and
model, etc.) is in the MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data folder. What would you think be
the conclusion to draw from this ?

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:18:45 +0100, Norman Yuan <NotReal@xxxxxxxxxxx>